Images

Images
Picture

Tuesday 13 October 2015


B.Com. is very good degree to know commerce and business. With doing b.com., you learn basic to advance accounting, management and different business laws which will be helpful to you in your profession or your business. But for doing B.Com., you have to be 
sincere and honest. You should read everything relating to your subjects.


Here, I am helping to you. I made following notes for my students of commerce but I think, you all my students and it is my duty to guide you in very simple words. Following notes has been written in very simple language and useful to cover the syllabus of B.Com. 


All these notes are free of cost. You can download it in your ms word file. But, as teacher, it is my request to follow my philosophy. Before, following my philosophy, you can read my philosophy at here. Thanks 


{ Some of notes are in process, soon it will be published}


B.Com Part 1 Notes




Financial Accounting 
Business Mathematics

Business Economics
Business Laws



B.Com Part 2 Notes




Cost Accounting
Management

Corporate Accounting 
Business Environment 


B.Com Part 3 Notes 




Management Accounting
Marketing Mgt.

Income Tax Law
HR Management

Company Law
Foreign Exchange Mgt.

No comments:

Post a Comment